- What is DPMQuestions?
- How long have you been in business?
- How is my account and private information protected?
- I completely forgot my password. Can you e-mail it to me?
- I activated my e-mail address via the link that was sent to me. However, I still cannot create tests. Can you tell me how to create tests?
- What subscription plans do you have available and how much do they cost?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- How secure is my credit card and/or other payment information?
- I love DPMQuestions, but my subscription ran out. How do I renew my subscription?
- I have finished all of the questions in a certain subject. How can I reset the questions in that section?
- I am seeking a refund due to <enter reason here>. How do I obtain a refund?
- How do I download my payment receipts?
- How do I contact DPMQuestions?
What is DPMQuestions?
DPMQuestions is a comprehensive question bank and testing engine that empowers its users to prepare efficiently and to succeed on their podiatric assessment examinations including the:
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgeons (ABFAS) = Didactic and Computer-Based Patient Simulation (CBPS) exam for In-Training Exams (PGY 1-4), Board Qualification, and Board Certification
- American Board of Podiatric Medicine (ABPM) = Didactic and Computer-Based Patient Simulation/Patient Case exam for In-Training Exams (PGY 1-4), Board Qualification, and Board Certification
How long have you been in business?
DPMQuestions was founded in June of 2020 and went live in 2021.Back to Top
How is my account and private information protected?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of DPMQuestions, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. However, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes.Back to Top
I completely forgot my password. Can you e-mail it to me?
All passwords are encrypted and therefore we do not have any access to them. If you forget your password, you must reset your password by using the Reset Password form.Back to Top
I activated my e-mail address via the link that was sent to me. However, I still cannot create tests. Can you tell me how to create tests?
You must have an active subscription to DPMQuestions before you can create tests. Subscriptions can be purchased by clicking on the "Subscribe" button at the left side on your Home page.Back to Top
What subscription plans do you have available and how much do they cost?
Please see our Pricing page for details.Back to Top
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.Back to Top
How secure is my credit card and/or other payment information?
We use PayPal as our credit card processor. As you probably know, PayPal is the Internet gold standard in payment processing and uses multiple security programs to safeguard your information. Your credit card information is never stored on DPMQuestions' server.Back to Top
I love DPMQuestions, but my subscription ran out. How do I renew my subscription?
Your previous test results and cumulative performance are stored for you even if you do not have an active subscription. However, you will not be able to access the questions and answer explanations without an active account. Once you renew your subscription, you will regain access to your previous tests. It is very easy to add more time to your account by going to your Home page.Back to Top
I have finished all of the questions in a certain subject. How can I reset the questions in that section?
We offer free scheduled database resets once or twice a year. If you want to reset your database at a different time, we offer a paid database reset function for a nominal fee. Please note that your performance statistics are LOCKED for the academic year (i.e. until July 1st) once you reset your question database. In other words, your performance statistics will NOT be updated as you answer questions after you reset the database. We must do this to preserve the validity of the percentile rankings and Leaderboard statistics.Back to Top
I am seeking a refund due to <enter reason here>. How do I obtain a refund?
Our goal is to provide the highest level of testing services and customer support for our clients. If you have any questions or concerns about your experience with DPMQuestions, please contact us. However, all sales are considered final.Back to Top
How do I download my payment receipts?
You may download your payment receipts by visiting the 'My Payments' section of your account.Back to Top
How do I contact DPMQuestions?
You may e-mail your questions to email@example.com. You may also use our contact form or call us using the telephone number below. We pride ourselves with prompt responses to our customers' questions.
Fax: +1 866-821-0248